These compact units employ induced combustion, reliable hot surface ignition and high heat transfer aluminized tubular heat exchangers. The units are factory shipped for installation in upflow or horizontal applications and may be converted for downflow applications.
These furnaces are designed for residential installation in a basement, closet, alcove, attic, recreation room or garage and are also ideal for commercial applications. All units are factory assembled, wired and tested to assure safe dependable and economical installation and operation.
- Compact 33" tall cabinet fits easily into tight spaces
- 95% AFUE maximizes fuel efficiency
- Hybrid Comfort System compatible
- Low sound levels for quiet operation
Other Parts - 10 Years Limited*
Heat Exchanger - Lifetime
* In order to receive the 10-year parts warranty, all qualifying products must be installed on or after May 1st, 2009 and registered online within 90 days of the installation date. If this requirement is not met, the warranties will default to the standard warranties as documented on the product warranty certificates.
Consumer Brochure - TG9S Latitude™ Series Furnace 95.5% AFUE